Monday 7 December 2020

Playlist Monday December 7th 2020

7-8
Nilsson - Without You
Chemical Brothers feat. Beth Orton - Where Do I Begin
U2 - One Tree Hill
Pillow Queens - How Do I Look
Smashing Pumpkins - In the Arms of Sleep
U2 - Bullet the Blue Sky
Elaine Mai - Known/ Unknown
Metric - Help I'm Alive

8-9
U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name
October Fires - In the Gloom
Soulsavers feat. Dave Gahan - Gone Too Far
Col Patterson - Lilytown
Smashing Pumpkins - Never Let Me Down Again
U2 - Red Hill Mining Town
The Divine Comedy - Queuejumper
Moby - Go

9-10
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Smashing Pumpkins - Quiet
Sorcha Richardson - 4AM
U2 - In God's Country
Smashing Pumpkins - Rocket
Guns N' Roses - You Could Be Mine
The Misfits - Horror Business
U2 - Exit

No comments:

Post a Comment