Monday 12 October 2020

Playlist Monday October 12th 2020

7-8
Otis Redding - I've Got Dreams to Remember
Cat Stevens - If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out
Mary Black - Columbus
Ane Brun - Big in Japan
twenty one pilots - Level of Concern
Radiohead - Bullet Proof...I Wish I Was
Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again
Mary Black - Another Day
Æ MAK feat. Seba Safe - I Dance in the Kitchen

8-9
Mary Black - Past the Point of Rescue
Radiohead - Anyone Can Play Guitar
RSAG - The Spark
Mary Black - Carolina Rua
Hifi Sean feat. Yoko Ono - In Love With Life
Radiohead - Burn the Witch
Lucy Gaffney - Send Me Away
The Clash - Rock the Casbah
Valerie June - Workin' Woman Blues

9-10
Mary Black - The Fog in Monterey
Nealo feat. Molly Sterling/Jehnova/Adam Garrett - Let Your Dreams Collect Dust Until You're Desperate
Mary Black - No Frontiers
Stevie Nicks - Edge Of Seventeen
Radiohead - Pyramid Song
Denise Chaila - Anseo
Guns N' Roses - My Michelle
Mary Black - I Say a Little Prayer
Ailbhe Reddy - Between Your Teeth
Mary Black - The Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment