Thursday 30 August 2018

Playlist Thursday August 30th 2018

7-8
U2 - Angel Of Harlem
The Doors - Love Me Two Times
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Wolf Alice - You're A Germ
Cathy Davey - Snitch
Kenny Rogers - Elvira
Guns 'N' Roses - My Michelle
Hozier - Better Love
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams

8-9
Muse - Survival
In Their Thousands - Acrasia
The Zutons - You Will You Won't
Temple Of The Dog - Hunger Strike
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
Villagers - Fool
Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town
Jiggy - Head Rush

9-10
Paddy Casey - It's Really Up To You
Crow Black Chicken - Rumble Shake
Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Opus III - It's A Fine Day
Snow Patrol - You're All I Have
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker
The Who - I Can See For Miles
Tears For Fears - Shout

No comments:

Post a Comment