Tuesday 15 March 2016

Playlist Tuesday March 15th 2016

7-8
Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence
Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
Caro Emerald - Back It Up
I Am Niamh - False Persona
The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
Fionn Regan - The Horses Are Asleep
The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart

8-9
The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
Feist - My Moon, My Man
Blooms - Give Me Up
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
Stomptown Brass - My Duchess Has A Heart Of Gold
Echo & The Bunnymen - Bring On the Dancing Horse
Kavinsky - Nightcall

9-10
Lucius - Born Again
Little Green Cars - The Song They Play Every Night
U2 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
Cornershop - Brimful Of Asha
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop
Embrace - Come Back To What You Know
Ham Sandwich - Apollo
KT Tunstall - Black Horse & The Cherry Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment