Wednesday 4 February 2015

Playlist Wednesday February 4th 2015

7-8
ELO - Livin' Thing
Billy Joel - The Longest Time
Pat Benatar - We Belong
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
MC Hammer - Pray
Chuck Berry - My Ding-a-Ling
Stan Ridgeway - Camouflage
The Corrs - Runaway
Joe Dolan - Make Me An Island

8-9
Simply Red - Money's Too Tight To Mention
Brother Beyond- The Harder I Try
The Bow Monkeys - Digging Your Scene
Britney Spears - Oops! I Did It Again
Chuck Berry - Sweet Little Sixteen
Demis Roussos - Forever And Ever
O Emperor - Switchblade
Jim Diamond - I Should Have Known Better

9-10
John Farnham - You're The Voice
Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun
Loretta Lynn - You're The Reason Our Kids Are Ugly
Cry Before Dawn - Gone Forever
Adam & The Ants - Stand And Deliver
Alphaville - Forever Young
The Saw Doctors - I Useta Love Her
Sheeba - Horoscopes
Boyzone - No Matter What

No comments:

Post a Comment