Tuesday 23 July 2013

Playlist Tuesday July 23rd 2013

6.30-7
Reading Rainbow - Always On My Mind
Jona Lewie - You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties
A Big Yes & A Small No - I'm Always Manic (When I'm Around You)
The Zutons - Always Right Behind You
The Legends - Always The Same
The Isley Brothers - Guess I'll Always Love You
Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
Tilly & The Wall - I Always Knew
The White Stripes - The Same Boy You've Always Known

7-8
Something Happens - Hello, Hello, Petrol
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - December '63 (Oh What A Night)
The Carpenters - (They Long To Be) Close To You
Foy Vance - Homebird
MIA - Paper Planes
The Jam - The Bitterest Pill I've Ever Had To Swallow
John Denver - Sunshine On My Shoulders
KC & The Sunshine Band - (Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Booty
Cry Monster Cry - Polaris
Juniper - Weatherman

8-9
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Picturehouse - I Am Lightning
U2 - Gloria
The Jam - That's Entertainment
The Horslips - The Man Who Built America
The Cars - Drive
Tame Impala - Elephant
Neon Jungle - Trouble

9-10
Radiohead - Karma Police
Hozier - Like Real People Do
The Original Rudeboys - Feeling Good
Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love
Kasabian - Fire
The Stunning - Romeo's On Fire
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug

No comments:

Post a Comment