Wednesday 12 June 2013

Playlist Wednesday June 12th 2013

6.30-7
Paul Brady - I Believe In Magic
The Monkees - I'm A Believer
Mike Post feat. Larry Carlton - Theme From The Greatest American Hero (Believe It Or Not) 
Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers
John Maus - Believer
Whitney Houston - I Believe In You & Me

7-8
Juniper - World Is Dead
Arcade Fire - Empty Room
The Coronas - Heroes Or Ghosts
The Cars - My Best Friend's Girl
Stereophonics - Pick A Part That's New
REM - Radio Song
Basement Jaxx - Romeo
Cheap Trick - Surrender
Little Green Cars - Maw Maw
Rod Stewart - Maggie May

8-9
REM - Shiny Happy People
Mark Owen - Child
Icona Pop - I Love It
REM - New Wild Heaven
Gary Numan - Are Friends Electric
Saint John The Gambler - Lemonade Man
The Mooney Suzuki - Alive And Amplified

9-10
EMF - Unbelievable
Messiah J & The Expert - Superfamous Supertune
Outkast - Key Ya
REM - Electrolyte
Boston - Amanda
O Emperor - Contact
Nouvelle Vague - Teenage Kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment