Wednesday 14 March 2012

Playlist Wednesday 14th March 2012

6.30-7
Talk Talk - It's My Life
Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
James Vincent McMorrow - Breaking Hearts
Suzanne Vega - Marlene On The Wall
Generationals - Ten Twenty Ten
Magic Numbers - Forever Lost
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
This Club - Add It Up
U2 - Stay


8-9
Jimi Hendrix - Wait Unil Tomorrow
Jan Hammer - Miami Vice Theme
HAL - Why Do You Come Here
The Beat - Mirror In The Bathroom
Michael Jackson - Beat It
Delorentos - Bullet In A Gun
Elton John - Tiny Dancer

9-10
Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
The Jackson 5 - Ready Or Not
Fleetwood Mac - Tusk
The Stunning - Romeo's On Fire
Gossip - Perfect World
Enya - On Your Shore
Blondie - Denis
Michael Jackson - She's Out Of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment