Wednesday 31 May 2017

Playlist Wednesday May 31st 2017

7-8
Maud In Cahoots - Cure For The Crazy
Oasis - Some Might Say
Crash Test Dummies - Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm
Valerie June - You Can't Be Told
The Beach Boys - Then I Kissed Her
Saso - Type A Jitters
The Band - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
Sultans Of Ping FC - Give Him A Ball (& A Yard Of Grass)
dEUS - Instant Street

8-9
The Beach Boys - Dance, Dance, Dance
Queen - The Show Must Go On
James Vincent McMorrow - Thank You
The Flying Lizards - Money
The Beach Boys - I Just Wasn't Made For These Times
Saint Sister - Causing Trouble
Ella Fitzgerald - I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

9-10
Beauty Sleep - All In
The Cure - Why Can't I Be You
BellX1 - Bladhm
RocStrong - SOWYG (Show Off What You Got)
The Beach Boys - Kokomo
Hans Zimmer - You're So Cool
M83 - Kim & Jessie
The xx - On Hold
The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup

No comments:

Post a Comment