Wednesday 24 May 2017

Playlist Wednesday May 24th 2017

7-8
The Kinks - Dedicated Follower Of Fashion
Happy Mondays - Step On
The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
Hozier - Jackie & Wilson
Jerry Fish - Happy Dog
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
The Minutes - Black Keys

8-9
Radiohead - Anyone Can Play Guitar
Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
Sun Collective - Tides
Radiohead - Karma Police
The Rubberbandits - Horse Outside
Rosa Nutty - Fizzy
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop

9-10
Sigrid - Don't Kill My Vibe
Count Vaseline - Russia
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky
U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Snow Patrol - You're All I Have
Talking Heads - Crosseyed & Painless
Birdy - Keeping Your Head Up
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - American Dream Plan B
Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment