Wednesday 31 May 2017

Playlist Tuesday May 30th 2017

7-8
Texas - I Don't Want A Lover
Roisín O - Warn Me Of Silence
Badly Drawn Boy - Something To Talk About
Gypsies On The Autobahn - Hidden
The Beach Boys - I Know There's An Answer
Pixies - Tenement Song
Fountains Of Wayne - Traffic & Weather
All Tvvins - Resurrect Me

8-9
Alt-J - In Cold Blood
Saint Sister - Causing Trouble
Feist - Century
The Beach Boys - Surfin' USA
James Vincent McMorrow - Thank You
Run-DMC - It's Tricky
Dire Straits - Calling Elvis

9-10
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
Jackie Wilson - Reet Petite
Rory Gallagher - Out Of My Mind
Twin Shadow - To The Top
The Beach Boys - I'm Waiting For the Day
Wallis Bird - Hardly Hardly
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
Malojian - This Is Nowhere (Aren't You Lonely)
The Bluetones - Slight Return
The Grateful Dead - Friend Of The Devil

No comments:

Post a Comment