Friday 26 May 2017

Playlist Friday May 26th 2017

7-8
The Beach Boys - When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Stir It Up
The Stranglers - No More Heroes
Mandy Patinkin - Over The Rainbow
Ash - A Life Less Ordinary
Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)
The Stone Roses - Driving South
Republic Of Loose - I Like Music
Kygo feat. Kodaline - Raging

8-9
The Divine Comedy - National Express
Sun Collective - Tides
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Get Up Stand Up
The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Radiohead - Just
Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid
Count Vaseline - Russia
The Afghan Whigs - Algiers

9-10
Public Image Ltd. - Rise
The Korgis - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime
The Beach Boys - California Girls
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Buffalo Soldier
Moloko - Sing It Back
Radiohead - Idioteque
Guns 'N' Roses - Paradise City
Delorentos - Forget The Numbers
D.A.R.K. - Gunfight
Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff

No comments:

Post a Comment