Friday 12 May 2017

Playlist Friday May 12th 2017

7-8
Donna Summer - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)
Dusty Springfield - Goin' Back
Metallica - The God That Failed
HamsandwicH - All Worthwhile
The Flaming Lips - Oczy Mlody
Jay Reatard - My Shadow
Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee

8-9
Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You
Donna Summer - I Feel Love
Sigrid - Don't Kill My Vibe
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize??
Soulwax - Any Minute Now
Elaine Mai feat. Temper-Mental MissElayneous - Praise In The Cliché
Beats International - Dub Be Good To Me

9-10
Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
The B-52s - Mesopotamia
Ruth - Off My Mind
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster
The Stunning - Brighten Up My Life
Donna Summer - State Of Independence

No comments:

Post a Comment