Tuesday 10 August 2010

Tuesday's Live Drive Link Up

It's Ronnie Spekto'rs birthday, she's 67. Ronnie of course was in The Ronettes, so we decided that your Live Drive Link-Up this morning could only be Be My Baby :-0

The winner was John The US Ex Pat who link it to Summertime by Janis Joplin, here's how he did it:

Ronnie Spector was married to Phil Spector who is not related to Regina Spektor who recorded "On The Radio" This leads to Donna Summer's song of the same name. And her name leads to "Summertime" sung by Janis Joplin. John the Us Ex-Pat






Spectre is one of Bonds arch enenies as is Goldfinger. So why not Goldfinger by Ash? Alan

Be my baby to phil spector to prison link elvis presley jailhouse rock pat

Be my baby was produced by phil spector, john lennon did a version of it also produced by spector, lennon was in the beatles with george harison so play my sweet lord as it was also produced by phil spector (i think).

Be my baby on soundtrack of dirty Dancing which starred Patrick Swayze who was also in Roadhouse. Burning down the house by Talking Heads. Yolande

Phil spector was famous not only for being a mentalist but also for his wall of sound so please play pink floyd. Little missy

Be my baby 2 baby come back by player 2 back in black by ac/dc 2 wonderfull life by black so play what a wonderfull world. TEJ

Be my baby to my baby just cares for me to its all over now baby blue to bye bye baby to baby come back to joy divisions love will tear up apart. Cosmo seinfeld

Ronnie spector to phil spector to murder to nick cave's murder ballads. Play some nick. Thanks. Cosmo seinfeld

Be my baby to phil spector to prison link elvis presley jailhouse rock pat

Hi Sarah, A simple connection.. Phil Spector produced the Ronettes and he was involved with the production Let it Be. How about something from Let it Be... Patrick.

kimora lee simmons is creater of the baby phat brand.kimmora was married 2 russel simmons who is the brother of rev run of run dmc so play:its like that. Bob.

Be my baby on soundtrack of dirty Dancing which starred Patrick Swayze who was also in Roadhouse. Burning down the house by Talking Heads. Yolande

The Ronettes to Phil Spector who killed Lana Clarkson to bullet in the head by RATM

Be my baby featured in the film quadraphenia which starred phil daniels who also voiced over on the blur track park life from chris webb 31 the mill clondra longford

Be my baby to Phil Spector to Johnny Cash Flotsam blues or is it Flotsam prison blues :) nicknameless

Be My Baby to baby Just cares for me by Nina Simone

The Ronettes worked with producer Phil Spektor who recently wasconvicted of murder, so play Killer by Seal.

Be My Baby, to Hit Me Baby One More Time, to And The Beat Goes On (Britney did a cover of it), links to Mirror in the Bathroom by the Beat, links to Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment