Thursday 19 August 2010

Thursday's Live Drive Link-Up

This morning's Live Drive Link-Up was Queen's "I Want To Break Free", chosen for John Deacon, the band's bass player, who is 59 today.

After picking a couple of complicated links this week, Nicole went with Lorcan's short-and-sweet link.

The opposite of free you would be in prison, so play Folsum Prison Blues by Johnny Cash. Regards, Lorcan





And The Best Of The Rest:

I Want To Break Free, to I'm Free by the Rolling Stones, to Queens Of The Stone Age and Go With The Flow. A motto for life :) Jim

I Want To Break Free to I'm Free by the Soup Dragons to Alphabet Soup by Bell X1 - Gemma

Brian may from queen did a song called driven by you, used in an advert by ford, another car advert used fly away by Lenny kravitz, who wrote an album with Vanessa paradis, so please link to Joe le taxi. Mark

Queen sung Under Pressure with David Bowie. Vanilla Ice ripped it off with Ice Ice baby... Play Jedward who ripped both off them off :) nicknameless

I want to break free by queen to steve mcqueen in towering inferno, link come on baby light my fire by the doors. pat

I want to break free by queen to I'm in chains by Tina arena to the Texas chainsaw massacre to black eyed boy by Texas. From disco stu

I want to break free by queen is an unchained melody u could say so play this by the righteous brothers. From disco stu

Morn Sarah, Woman in chains tears 4 fears.... break free/Freddie played a woman in the video. Col Klink

Deacon leads to Al Green who suspended his recording career to become a pastor (deacon). Green leads to Green Day. Play "American Idiot". john the us expat

I want to break free to freebird by lynard Skynard who also sang Sweet Home Alabama which is a state in the US next to Georgia. Play Midnight train to Georgia by Gladys Knight. Yolande

Queens marry kings. Kings of the stone age. Dave groel featured as their drummer. He fronts the foo fighters. So play learning to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment