Thursday 26 August 2010

Playlist Thursday 26-8-2010

6.30 - 7

Gone Daddy Gone - Violent Femmes
I'm Good I'm Gone - Lykke Li
Be Good Be Gone - Fionn Regan
Since You've Been Gone - Rainbow
Gone Forever - Cry Before Dawn
The Thrill Is Gone - B.B. King
Gone Gone Gone - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

7 - 8

Whatever Gets You Through The Day - The Radio
Gone - The Cure
Disco 2000 - Pulp
Gone Daddy Gone - Gnarls Barkley
I Know I'm Not Alone - Michael Franti And Spearhead
The Fly - U2
Veronica - Elvis Costello
My Girl - Madness
Kelly - Van She
Type A Jitters - Saso
Goddess On A Highway - Mercury Rev
The Raiders March - John Williams
The Obvious Child - Paul Simon
The Emporer's New Clothes - Sinead O'Connor

8 - 9

Linger - Cranberries
The Ecstacy Of Gold - Enio Moricone
Suzanne - Leonard Cohen
Flying Theme From E.T. - John Williams
Killer - Seal
Baggy Trousers - Madness
Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
Mahna Mahna - The Muppets
Stand By The Jams - The KLF

9 - 10

You  Could Be Mine - Guns N' Roses
Talk Talk - Talk Talk
Wings Of A Dove - Madness
Leaving Las Vegas - Sheryl Crow
Walk It Off - Angus And Julia Stone
Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart - Janis Joplin
Uncle Sam - Madness
Because The Night - Patti Smith Group
To My Bones - Wallis Bird
The Prayer - Bloc Party
Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines
Celebrate - An Emotional Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment