Friday 6 August 2010

Playlist Friday 6-8-10

6.30 - 7

Who By Fire - Leonard Cohen
Light My Fire - The Doors
I'm On Fire - Bruce Springsteen
Fire - Jimi Hendrix
Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
Romeos On Fire - The Stunning

7 - 8

Whatever Gets You Through The Day - The Radio
All Apologies - Nirvana
I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi
Forest Fire - Lloyd Cole And The Commotions
Lets Light Fires - Dark Room Notes
Chariots Of Fire - Vangelis
Slow Hand - Pointer Sisters
Mozambique - Bob Dylan
Momentum - Amiee Mann
The Con - Tegan and Sara
Cannonball - The Breeders


8 - 9

Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
Over Protected - Joan As Policewoman
Jumo For (My Love) - The Pointer Sisters
Wannabe - Spice Girls
Come As You Are - Nirvana
Blaze Of Glory - Bon Jovi


9 - 10

I Wan'na Be Like You - Louis Prima & Phill Harris
I Feel Fine - The Beatles
Sign O' The Times - Prince
Lithium - Nirvana
You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
I Need You - The Pointer Sisters
I Love Rock And Roll - Joan Jett
Panic - The Puppini Sisters
Mistaken For Strangers - The National
Birdhouse In Your Soul - They Might Be Giants
Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment