Wednesday 5 February 2014

Playlist Wednesday February 5th 2014

6.30-7
Johnny Cash - Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound
J.P. Ryan - Colours Everywhere
Broken Bells - Sailing To Nowhere
Eva Cassidy - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
David Bowie - Where Have All The Good Times Gone
Doves - Where We're Calling From
Cake - Where Would I Be?

7-8
Chic - I Want Your Love
Paul Anka - Wonderwall
Whigfield - Sexy Eyes
The Corrs - I Never Loved You Anyway
Rory Gallagher - Messin' With The Kid
Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song
Yazz - The Only Way Is Up
Jerry Reed - When You're Hot You're Hot

8-9
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love
Rory Gallagher - Big Guns
Linda Martin - Why Me?
Toto - Africa

9-10
Huey Lewis & The News - Hip To Be Square
Joe Dolan - You're Such A Good Looking Woman
Heaven 17 - Tempation
Rory Gallagher - I'll Admit You're Gone
Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind Of Love
Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To My Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment