Tuesday 25 February 2014

Playlist Tuesday February 25th 2014

6.30-7
Throw Me The Statue - This Is How We Kiss
Stars - How Much More
Willard Grant Conspiracy - How To Get To Heaven
Charlotte Sometimes - How I Could Just Kill A Man
The Watson Twins - How Am I To Be
Style Council How She Threw It All Away
Madonna - How High

7-8
Klaxons - Children Of The Sun
Marianne Faithful - Sister Morphine
Julie Feeney - Dear John
London Grammar - Stay Awake
Daisy House - Emma In The Morning
The Boomtown Rats - I Can Make It (If You Can)
Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia
Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You

8-9
Ham Sandwich - The Naturist
Hans Zimmer - You're So Cool
Eels - Agatha Chang
TV Themes - Wonder Woman
Boomtown Rats - Banana Republic
Handsome Handsome - So I Can Remember
Steve Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours

9-10
Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
Hogan - Five Years On
The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
Maria McKee - Show Me Heaven
Little Green Cars - Maw Maw
Elvis Costello - Veronica
Radiohead - Prove Yourself
Style Council - Head Start For Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment