Friday 28 February 2014

Playlist Friday February 28th 2014

6.30-7
Ryan Adams - I Taught Myself How To Grow Old
Take That - How Deep Is Your Love
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now
Ron Sexsmith - How On Earth
Radiohead - How Do You?
Paul Simon - Learn How To Fall
Nina Simone - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free

7-8
Slade - Cuz I Luv You
Marc Bolan & T. Rex -  Cosmic Dancer
Handsome Handsome - So I Can Remember
Little Green Cars - The Kitchen Floor
Jackie Wilson - Soul Galore
The Boomtown Rats - Diamond Smiles
Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL - Pretzelbodylogic
The Heavy - How You Like Me Now?
Zoe - Sunshine On A Rainy Day

8-9
Pharell Williams - Happy
John Williams - Duel Of The Fates
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster
The Boomtown Rats - The Elephant's Graveyard
The Heavy - Short Change Hero
Wye Oak - Civilian
Marc Bolan & T-Rex - Children Of The Revolution

9-10
Slade - Mama We're All Crazee Now
Brasil '66 & Sergio Mendes - Mas Que Nada
Ellie Goulding - Tesselate
Boomtown Rats - Rat Trap
Slade - Cum on Feel The Noise
T-Rex - 20th Century Boy
Divine Comedy - I've Been To A Marvellous Party
Marc O'Reilly - Reach Out
T-Rex - I Love To Boogie

No comments:

Post a Comment