Monday 24 February 2014

Playlist Monday February 24th 2014

6.30-7
Get Set Go - How Now
Morrissey - That's How People Grow Up
The Ryes - How Come Loretta
Scouting For Girls - Love How It Hurts
John Legend & The Roots - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free
OMC - How Bizarre
The Black Keys - Howlin' For You
Wild Beats - Hooting & Howling

7-8
The Supremes - Stoned Love
Damien Dempsey - Happy Days
Willie Nelson - Me And Paul
Marc O'Reilly - My Friend Marx
Dr. Hook - Sylvia's Mother
The Boomtown Rats - When The Night Comes
Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me
B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
Madness - Tomorrow's Just Another Day

8-9
House Of Pain - Jump Around
The Ramones - Baby I Love You
Beck - Blue Moon
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
The Viking Project - Constance Keane
Sammy Davis Jr - Rhythm Of Life

9-10
Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
Hogan - No No No
Lorde - Royals
I Draw Slow - Valentine
Soak - Fingers Crossed
David Bowie - Let's Dance
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?
Mick Flannery - Tomorrow's Paper
IAMDYNAMITE - Where Will We Go

No comments:

Post a Comment