Monday 17 February 2014

Playlist Monday February 17th 2014

6.30-7
Best Coast - How They Want Me To Be
Here We Go Magic - How Do I Know
Glee Cast - How Will I Know
Dr. Dog - How Long Must I Wait
Guided By Voices - How I Met My Mother
Loick Essien - How We Roll
Karen Dalton - How Did The Feeling Feel To You
Toro Y Moi - How I Know

7-8
Roy Orbison - California Blue
Julie Feeney - Wind Out Of My Sails
Sinéad o'Connor & Shane McGowan - Haunted
Edward Sharpe & Magnetic Zeroes - Home
Staples Singers - Respect Yourself
Al Green - Take Me To The River
Ultravox - Vienna
Tori Amos - Happy Phantom
Come On Live Long - Little Ones

8-9
Atoms For Peace - Default
Taste - What's Going On
Hogan - No No No
Split Enz - I Got You
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Beck - Blue Moon
Diana Ross - Chain Reaction

9-10
Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
Toy Soldier - Animal
Biffy Clyro - Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies
Red Empire - Small Mercies
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
C&C Music Factory - Make You Sweat
Leaders Of Men - At Ease
The Viking Project - Constance Keane
Justice V Simian - We Are Your Friends
Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment