Wednesday 2 May 2012

Playlist Wednesday May 2nd 2012

6.30-7
Bjork - Venus As A Boy
Macy Gray - Sex-O-Matic Venus Freak
Bananarama - Venus


7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Gemma Hayes - Happy Sad
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight
Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
Dusty Springfield - Goin' Back
Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List
Devo - Whip It
Foreigner - I Wanna Know What Love Is


8-9
Phyllis Nelson - Move Closer
Boy Meets Girl - Waiting For A Star
Yazz - The Only Way Is Up
Toto - Hold the Line
Sister Sledge - Lost In Music
Dusty Springfield - What Have I Done To Deserve This
Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok


9-10
Jimmy Buffett - If You Like Pina Colada
D:Ream - Things Can Only Get Better
Wham - Freedom
Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
Sydney Youngblood - If Only I Could
Right Said Fred - Deeply Dippy

No comments:

Post a Comment