Friday 18 May 2012

Playlist Friday May 18th 2012

6.30-7
Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
Nazareth - Love Hurts


7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Elton John & Kiki Dee - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Billy Joel - Only The Good Die Young
John Lennon - Instant Karma
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
David Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World
Paul Simon - Kodachrome
ELO - Mr. Blue Sky


8-9
Donna Summer - Last Dance
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Billy Joel - She's Always A Woman
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
The Damned - Love Song
Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side
Detroit Spinners - Working My Way Back To You


9-10
Deep Purple - Strange Kind Of Woman
Elton John - Rocket Man
Billy Joel - Piano Man
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
Steely Dan - Aja
The Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant
The Clash - Spanish Bombs
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road



No comments:

Post a Comment