Thursday 24 May 2012

Playlist Thursday May 24th 2012

6.30-7
U2 - Kite
U2  - In A Little While
Gordon McRae - Oh What A Beautiful Morning
PJ Harvey - Beautiful Stranger
Carole King - Beautiful
Julie Feeney - Impossibly Beautiful
Madonna - Beautiful Stranger
U2 - Beautiful Day


7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
The Jades - Beautiful Thing
Eurythmics - I Need A Man
Ben Kweller - I Gotta Move
Bell X1 - The Great Defector
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man
PJ Harvey - Kamikaze
Billy Joel - My Life
Republic Of Loose - Comeback Girl


8-9
Devo - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It
The Damned - Love Song
Delorentos - Give It Up Now
Billy Joel - Scenes From An Italian Restuarant
HAL - Down In The Valley
Snap - I've Got The Power
Regina Spektor - All The Rowboats


9-10
Mercedes Sosa - Gracias A La Vida
Air - You Make It Easy
Autamata - Out Of This
The Jezabels - Endless Summer
Billy Joel - It's Still Rock N'Roll To Me
John Lennon - Watching The Wheels
Siomething Happens - Forget Georgia
Jamiroquai - Depper Underground
The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
The Immediate - A Ghost In This House
Thompason Twins - Doctor Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment