Friday 4 May 2012

Playlist Friday May 4th 2012

6.30-7
David Bowie - Diamonds Dogs
Joan Baez - 


7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
The Who - My Generation
A-Ha - Take On Me
Julie Feeney - Impossibly Beautiful
Austra - Lose It
Marc Bolan & T-Rex - I Love To Boogie
Regina Spektor - All The Rowboats
Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
Hue & Cry - Labour Of Love
The Buzzcocks - I Don't Mind
Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone


8-9
Berlin - Take My Breat hAway
A-Ha - Hunting High & Low
The Who - Baba O'Riley
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You
Pink Floyd - Fearless
Super Extra Bonus Party - Everything Flows
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes


9-10
De La Soul - Eye Know
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
A-Ha - The Sun Always Shines On TV
The Who - Who Are You?
Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
Outkast - Hey Ya
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
A-Ha - The Living Daylights

No comments:

Post a Comment