Monday 14 May 2012

Playlist Monday May 14th 2012

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Eagles - Life In The Fast Lane
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town
Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground
Patti Smith - Free Money
Neil Young & Crazy horse - Hey Hey, My My 
T-Rex - Jeepster
David Bowie - Suffragette City
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough


8-9
Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover
Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby McGee
Chris de Burgh - Lonely Sky
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Night Moves
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Harry Chapin - W.O.L.D.
Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady


9-10
10cc - I'm Not In Love
Van Morrison - And It Stoned Me
Ram Jam - Black Betty
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
Elton John - Rocket Man
Tom Waits - Matha
James Taylor - You've Got A Friend
Paul McCartney - Mull Of Kintyre

No comments:

Post a Comment