Tuesday 9 August 2016

Playlist Tuesday August 9th 2016

7-8
Oasis - Cast No Shadow
The Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Running
New Order - Young Offender
Niamh Crowther - Little By Little
Darling - Sail Away
Ennio Morricone - Man With A Harmonica
Twin Shadow - At My Heels
Luther Vandross & Janet Jackson - The Best Things In Life Are Free
James Vincent McMorrow - Rising Water
Randy Newman - I Love LA
Justice - Safe And Sound

8-9 
Bell X1 - The Uprising
Laura Mvula - Overcome 
The Young Folk - England
John Lennon - Woman
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
Ennio Morricone - Cinema Paradiso Main Theme
Elkie Brooks - Pearl's A Singer
Morcheeba - The Sea
August Wells - Here In The Wild
Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

9-10
Noisettes - Beat Of My Heart
The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man
Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer
Walking On Cars - Speeding Cars
Delorentos - Stop
The Verve - Sonnet
The Black Keys - Little Black Submarines
Stevie Wonder - Yester-me, yester-you, Yesterday
Pink Floyd - Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment