Thursday 18 August 2016

Playlist Thursday August 18th 2016

7-8
All Tvvins - Darkest Ocean
Modest Mouse - Dashboard
Kraftwerk - The Robots
The Eskies - Momma Never Told Me
Supergrass - In It For The Money
The Waterboys - The Whole Of The Moon
The Fall - Touch Sensitive
White Oak Barrels - In This Together
The Avalanches - Because I'm Me
Madness - It Must Be Love

8-9
The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
The Divine Comedy - Catherine The Great
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - In My Life
Hvmmyngbyrd - If Love Was enough
Leonard Cohen - Slow
Supergrass - Grace
Janis Joplin - Piece Of My Heart
Kormac - Wake Up
David Bowie - Let's Dance
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You

9-10
Oasis - Cigarettes And Alcohol
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Floor Staff - The Guest
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
Supergrass - Tonight
Myles Manley - Gotta Get Out Of The Country
I Am Niamh - Instead
The Beach Boys - I Know There's An Answer
Interpol - Slow Hands


No comments:

Post a Comment