Friday 26 August 2016

Playlist Friday August 26th 2016

7-8
Van Morrison - Moondance
Van Halen - Jamie's Cryin'
Isaac Hayes - Theme From Shaft
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
The Devlins - I Knew That
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
Throwing Muses - Bright Yellow Gun
Two Door Cinema Club - Bad Decisions
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
Macklemore - Dance Off

8-9
Van Halen - Ain't Talking 'Bout Love
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
Swords - Betty Machete
Twenty One Pilots - Fairly Local
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
Cronin - She Saves
The Misfits - Scream
The Sugar Hill Gang - Kick It Live From 9 To 5
Psychedelic Furs - Pretty In Pink

9-10
Van Morrison - Days Like This 
Van Halen - Jump 
Agnes Obel - Familiar
Carole King - It's Too Late
Fleetwood Mac - Albatross
David Bowie - Modern Love
PJ Harvey - Sheela-Na-Gig
Pixies - Debaser
Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately

No comments:

Post a Comment