Tuesday 23 August 2016

Playlist Tuesday August 23rd 2016

7-8
Salt N Pepa - Whatta Man
Portishead - Numb
Bell X1 - Out Of Love
Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To My Lovely
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
Crash Test Dummies - Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm
All Tvvins - Resurrect Me
Van Morrison - Too Late
The Supremes - Baby Love
Lisa Hannigan - Ora

8-9
Metallica - Don't Tread On Me
Cronin - She Saves
Tame Impala - Elephant
Phil Harris - I Wan'na Be Like You
Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon
Mary Coughlan - I Can't Make You Love Me
Swords - Betty Machete
The Willis Clan - Slow Me Down

9-10
The KLF - 3AM Eternal
Hozier - Better Love
DARK - Gunfight
Justice - Safe And Sound
Blur - Girls And Boys
Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
ABC - All Of My Heart
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes
Frankie Avalon - Beauty School Drop Out

No comments:

Post a Comment