Thursday 9 June 2016

Playlist Thursday June 9th 2016

7-8
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Ballad Of the Mighty I
Billy Bragg & Joe Henry - The Midnight Special
The Klares - Cookoo
The Viking Project - Coral Bay
The Divine Comedy - Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World
The Temper Trap - Love Lost
The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang
Gaz Coombes - 20/20
Manic Street Preachers - You Love Us

8-9
Michael Jackson - Speed Demon
The Foundations - Build me Up Buttercup
The Pale - Such Dumb Luck
Semisonic - Secret Smile
The Divine Comedy - Generation Sex
Foals - What Went Down
The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

9-10
Lyra - Emerald
Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes
Blur - Tender
Villagers - Everything I Am Is Yours
Texas - I Don't Want A Lover
Lightning Seeds - Lucky You
Prince - Little Red Corvette
Mumford & Sons - The Cave
Empire of the Sun - We Are The People

No comments:

Post a Comment