If you're heading to Bloom in Phoenix Park today or at any stage over the weekend, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1) LUAS strikes have been called off today and tomorrow, so you'll be able to access Phoenix Park via the 'Heuston Station' and 'Museum' Luas Stops on the Red Line.
2) Pedestrian access to the festival is via Chesterfield Ave, about 20 minutes walk from both Parkgate St and Castleknock. Bloom are also running a courtesy shuttle bus from Parkgate St to the entrance to the venue from 8.30am - 7pm.
3) There are a number of Dublin Bus routes that will take you directly to Phoenix Park. The 46A serves from Dun Laoghaire to Parkgate St via O'Connell St and Kildare St. The 37, 38, 39 and 70 operate via the Ashtown Gate and the 25 and 26 pass through Parkgate St/Islandbridge. Check dublinbus.ie for the latest news and timetables.
4) For those driving (in this weather?!), there are two main car parks available for the festival:
The Red Car Park A serves traffic approaching from City Centre/Parkgate St. Access is via Chesterfield Ave/to the first roundabout, take a right and then a left onto the Back Road, and another left onto Odd Lamp Road.
The Green Car Park B serves traffic coming from Castleknock Gate/NCR end of the park and can be accessed via Castleknock Gate/Chesterfield Ave to Mountjoy Cross, then left onto the back road.
5) Be aware that Forbidden Fruit also takes place this weekend in Kilmainham so expect particularly heavy traffic on approach from St John's Road/Quays from tomorrow.
Other than that, let's hope the weather keeps up and Summer can get off to a bang!