Monday 20 June 2016

Playlist Monday June 20th 2016

7-8
Future Islands - Seasons
Kris Kristofferson - Me & Bobby McGee
Little Green Cars - The Song They Play Every Night
The Red House Painters - Rollercoaster
Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic
Pulp - I Spy
Divine Comedy - Everybody Knows
The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty In Pink
Gemma Hayes - Making My Way Back

8-9
Alabama Shakes - Future People
Editors - Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors
Peter Gabriel - I'm Amazing
Not Monsters - On Tilt
The Kinks - Dedicated Follower Of Fashion
Pulp - Babies
The Blizzards - Drop Down The Anchor
Faith No More - Epic
Radiohead - Anyone Can Play Guitar

9-10
The Stone Roses - Beautiful Thing
Frank Zappa - My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama
Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
Le Galaxie - You Feel The Fire!
Walking On Cars - Speeding Cars
Erasure - Always
Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man
August Wells - Here In The Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment