Wednesday 12 March 2014

Playlist Wednesday March 12th 2014

6.30-7
Dusty Springfield - That's How Heartaches Are Made
David Kitt - Learning How To Say Goodbye
Damien Dempsey - How Strange
CSS - How I Became Paranoid
Crash Test Dummies - How Does A Duck Know?
Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
Colin Meloy - I Know Very Well How I Got My Name

7-8
James Taylot - Fire & Rain
Phil Lynott - Old Town
Kings Of Leon - Fans
Billy Joel - The Longest Time
Paddy Casey - Sweet Suburban Sky
Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon
Damien Dempsey - Almighty Love
A Flock Of Seagulls - (Wishing) I Had A Photograph Of You
Rory Gallagher - Wheels Within Wheels

8-9
The Monkees - I'm A Believer
Sinéad O'Connor - 4th And Vine
Hole - Malibu
Billy Joel - She's Always A Woman
Tokyo Police Club - Nature Of The Experiment
Enigma - Return To Innocence
Whipping Boy - We Don't Need Nobody Else

9-10
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Blur - Country House
The Horslips - The Man Who Built America
Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton - Freedom
Billy Joel - You're Only Human (Second Wind)
The Frames - Revelate
TLC - No Scrubs
Phil Collins - Easy Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment