Tuesday 4 March 2014

Playlist Tuesday March 4th 2014

6.30-7
Shirley Horn - How Am I To Know
Ella Fitzgerald - How Long Has This Been Going On?
DeVotchKa - How It Ends
Bruce Springsteen - How Can I Keep From Singing
British Sea Power - How Will I Ever Find My Way Home?
Arthur Russell - Hey! How Does Everybody Know
Aimee Mann - How Am I Different

7-8
Citizen Cope - Let The Drummer Kick
Bobby Darin - Mack The Knife
Johnny Cash - She Used To Love Me A Lot
Johnny Rayge - Not Without You
Slade - Skweeze Me Pleeze Me
The Cure - Why Can't I Be You?
O.R.B. - Never Gonna Walk Away
Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me

8-9
Mason Williams - Classical Gas
Velvet Revolver - Slither
The Who - Baba O'Riley
The Dead Heavys - Slow Robot
Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize
Scott Matthews - Passing Strangers
Bell X1 - Bladhm

9-10
2 Cellos - Thunderstruck
Handsome Handsome - So I Can Remember
Hot Butter - Popcorn
Simon Dinnigan - Cavatina
Choir Of Young Believers - Hollow Talk
The Hot Sprockets - Comin' On
Ash - Burn Baby Burn
Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed

No comments:

Post a Comment