Thursday 27 March 2014

Playlist Thursday March 27th 2014

6.30-7
Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time
Pozo-Seco Singers - Time
Mason Jennings - The Times They Are A-Changin'
Yo La Tengo - Fourth Time Around
The Clash - Armagideon Time
Bob Dylan - Most Of The Time
The Band - Time to Kill

7-8
Ham Sandwich - The Naturist
Adele - Set Fire To The Rain
I Draw Slow - Valentine
Beck - Blue Moon
Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation
Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down
INXS - Original Sin
Daft Punk - Da Funk

8-9
Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven
The Dead Heavys - Lazarus
Elvis Presley - Return To Sender
Blind Yackety - Easy Days
Thin Lizzy - Whiskey In The Jar
Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
St. Vincent - Cruel

9-10
Volcano Choir - Byegone
Moscow Metro - Spirit Of A City
Thin Lizzy - Dancing In The Moonlight
Future Island - Seasons (Waiting On You)
The War On Drugs - Red Eyes
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
Feist - My Moon, My Man

No comments:

Post a Comment