Monday 31 March 2014

Playlist Monday March 31st 2014

6.30-7
Robin Beck - First Time
Eva Cassidy - Time After Time
Macy Gray - Time Of My Life
Boomkat - Wasting My Time
Cliff Richard - The Next Time
Ann Southern - The Last Time I Saw Paris

7-8
Mary Coughlan - I Can't Make You Love Me
Fleetwood Mac - Albatross
I Draw Slow - Valentine
Eels - Mistakes
The Beatles - Drive My Car
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Out Of Control
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scartissue
Come On Live long - Little Ones
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays

8-9
The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
The Fat Lady Sings - Arclight
Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Teach Your Children
This Club - I Won't Worry
Barenaked Ladies - One Week

9-10
Babylon Zoo - Spaceman
Foreigner - I Wanna Know What Love Is
TreeSleepers - Preacher
Joe Bonamassa - Dust Bowl
Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton - Freedom
The Eskies - Fever
Arctic Monkeys - Arabella
Luke Kelly - Raglan Road

No comments:

Post a Comment