Wednesday 20 November 2013

Playlist Wednesday November 20th 2013

6.30-7
Gavin DeGraw - Who's Gonna Save Us
Shel - The Man Who Was The Circus
No Smoking Orchestra - Who Killed The D.J.
Ciaran Gribbin - Who Am I? 
The Orwells - Who Needs You
John Mayer feat. Katy Perry - Who You Love
Parenthetical Girls - Careful Who You Dance With

7-8
Wild Promises - Cruel To Be Kind
Bing Crosby & Frank Sinatra - Will Did You Evah?
John Smith - Great Lakes
Christy Moore - Where I Come From 
The Cold Draw - Railway
Talking Heads - Girlfriend Is Better
The Stone Roses - Waterfall
Daft Punk - Instant Crush

8-9
Go Wolf - Voices
Us3 - Flip Fantasia
Fight Like Apes - Lend Me Your Face
Talking Heads - Lifetime Piling Up
Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
Disney - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

9-10
Super Furry Animals - Golden Retriever
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
Beirut - Nantes
Delorentos - Basis Of Everything
Kt Tunstall - Fade like A Shadow
Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes
Franz Ferdinand - Right Action
Nick Lowe - I Love My Label

No comments:

Post a Comment