Thursday 14 November 2013

Playlist Thursday November 14th 2013

6.30-7
Lindstrøm & Christabelle - Looking For What
Paul Simon - So Beautiful Or So What
Ryan Adams - I Love You But I Don't Know What To Say
Lisa Hannigan - What'll I Do
The Magician feat. Jeppe - I Don't Know What To Do
Bombay Bicycle Club - What You Want
Seneca - Good For What Ails You

7-8
Mundy - July
Radiohead - Black Star
Alison Moyet - When I Was Your Girl
Christy Moore - Where I Come From
Elvis Presley - Hard Headed Woman
The Velvet Underground & Nico - Run Run Run
Janet Jackson - Nasty Boy
Bressie - Silence Is Your Saviour

8-9
Metallica - Sad But True
AC/DC - Hells Bells
Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
Velvet Underground - White Light, White Heat
The Answer - Spectacular
Saint John The Gambler - Roll On

9-10
New Order - We All Stand
Simply Red - Money's Too Tight To Mention
In Tua Nua - Seven Into The Sea
Harry Belafonte - Shake Shake Shake Senora
The Boomtown Rats - Fall Down
Depeche Mode - Should Be Higher
Lorde - Royals

No comments:

Post a Comment