Friday 8 November 2013

Playlist Friday November 8th 2013

6.30-7
Jessie Ware - What You Won't Do For Love
Aerosmith - What Could Have Been Love
Seapony - What You Wanted
Bear Hands - What I've Learned
Bobby Womack - What Happened To The Times
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - That's What's Up
Spiritualized - I Am What I Am

7-8
The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For The Man 
The Beatles - When I'm Sixty Four
Hal - Why Do You Come Here?
Kodaline - All I Want
Come On Live Long - Cybil
Blondie - Union City Blue
The Stones Roses - Sally Cinnamon
Paul Simon - Late In The Evening
Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole

8-9
The Beatles - I Am The Walrus
Velvet Underground - Heroin
Cookie monster - C Is For Cookie
Blondie - Maria
Vann Music - Life In Real Time
Dionne Warwick - Road To San Jose

9-10
Queen Of The Stone Age - Go With Flow 
Sparks - Let The Monkey Drive
Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side
The Beatles - Revolution
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In To See What My Condition Was In
Republic Of Loose - The Punishment
Black Star Riders - Kingdom Of The Lost
The Beatles - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment