Friday 15 November 2013

Playlist Friday November 15th 2013

6.30-7
Dodgy - What Have I Done Wrong
Cults - You Know What I Mean
Susan Barrett - What's It Gonna Be
Ruby Coast - Whatever This Is
Edwyn Collins - What Is My Role
John Murphy - What Do You See

7-8
Human League - Human
Talking Heads - And She Was
Republic Of Loose - The Punishment
Pearl Jam - Mind Your Manners
Duckworth Lewis Method - Boom Boom Afridi
Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For The Man
Queens Of The Stone Age - Make It Wit Chu
Amerie - One Thing

8-9
The Undertones - My Perfect Cousin
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Phil Oakey & Giorgio Moroder - Together In Electric Dreams
Dusty Springfield - Windmills Of Your Mind
Lou Reed - Dirty Blvd. 
Kansas - Carry On my Wayward Son
New Order - Ceremony

9-10
Terrorvision - Alice What's The Matter
Toto - Hold The Line
Human League - Don't You Want Me
Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
U2 - October
Come On Live Long - Cybill
Human League - Mirror Man

No comments:

Post a Comment