Wednesday 20 March 2013

Playlist Wednesday March 20th 2013

6.30-7
Hole - Asking For It
Simon & Garfunkel - Song For the Asking (live)
Leanne Harte - Don't Ask

Faith Hill - If You Ask

7-8
Snow Patrol - Ask Me How I Am
Wolfmother - Woman
Bruce Springsteen - The River
New Order - Regret
Talking Heads - (Nothing But) Flowers
Silhouette - Can't Keep Up
Bob Marley - Lively Up Yourself
Coldplay - Fix You
Elbow - Lippy Kids
Bressie - Show Me Love

8-9
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
Marina & The Diamonds - Primadonna
Stiff Little Fingers - Rough Trade
Bob Marley - Iron Lion Zion
Roxy Music - Avalon
Depeche Mode - Soothe My Soul

9-10
Pixies - Where Is My Mind?
Heart - Magic Man
Republic Of Loose - The Steady Song
Gavin James - Say Hello
Airbourne - Runnin' Wild
Kodaline - All I Want
The Cult - Fire Woman
Hot Chip - Night And Day

No comments:

Post a Comment