Friday 8 March 2013

Playlist Friday March 8th 2013

6.30-7
Alison Moyet - Weak In The Presence Of Beauty
The Delgados - The Weaker Argument Defeats The Stronger
Belinda Carlisle - I Get Weak
Skunk Anansie - Weak
Joan Armatrading - The Weakness In Me
Speech Debelle - Working Weak

7-8
Billie Holiday - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money
Flight Of The Conchords - Ladies Of The World
Silhouette - Can't Keep Up
Haim - Don't Save Me
Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man
Dire Straits - On Every Street
PJ Harvey - Down By The Water
Sinéad O'Connor - Mandinka
Solar Taxi - Parcels
Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid

8-9
Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
Billie Holliday - That Old Devil Called Love
Shear - Wish You Were Dead
Dusty Springfield - Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart
Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing
Alison Moyet - Love Resurrection
Nina Simone - Sinnerman

9-10 
Gemma Hayes - Hangin' Around
Billie Holiday - Summertime
Donna Summer - State Of Independence
Laura Branigan - Gloria
Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
Cathy Davey - Little Red
Autamata - Out Of This
Donna Summer - MacArthur Park

No comments:

Post a Comment