Thursday 7 March 2013

Playlist Thursday March 7th 2013

6.30-7
Jack White - Weep Themselves To Sleep
The Verve - Weeping Willow
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Weeping Song
David Bowie - Weeping Wall
Beth Orton - Stars All Seem To Weep

7-8
The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Alt-J - Something Good
Nick Cave &The Bad Seeds - Into My Arms
Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately
Jenny Owen Youngs - Sleep Machine
Dire Straits - Love Over Gold
That Petrol Emotion - Big Decision
The Dubliners - Raglan Road
Tom Waits - Downtown Train

8-9
Delorentos - Care For
Heathers - Forget Me Knots
The Coronas - Mark My Words
Alison Moyet - All Cried Out
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
Gavin James - Say Hello
The Script feat Will.I.Am - Hall Of Fame

9-10
Soak - Sea Creatures
Le Galaxie feat. Elaine Mai - Love System
Glen Hansard - High Hope
Kodaline - All I Want
Villagers - The Waves
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Valerie June - You Can't Be Told
MGMT - Time To Pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment