Monday 25 March 2013

Playlist Monday March 25th 2013

6.30-7
Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
Masters In France - Playin' With My Friends
Pink Floyd - See Emily Play
Prince - Play In The Sunshine
Air - Playground Love

7-8
Director - Play Pretend
Bjork - Play Dead
Beirut - Nantes
Kanyu Tree - Radio
The Beat - Mirror In The Bathroom
Aretha Franklin - i Say A Little Prayer 
Pixies - Cactus
A-Ha - Hunting High And Low
Haim - Falling
U2 - All I Want Is You
Nina Simone - Here Comes The Sun

8-9
Solar Taxi - Parcels
Paul Young - Whereever I Lay My Hat
Blur - Parklife
Elton John - Nikita
Pixies - Bone Machine
Men At Work - Land Down Under
Saint John The Gambler - Roll On
Bobby Darin - If I Were A Carpenter

9-10
Cronin - There's a Darkness
The Frank And Walters - This Is Not A Song
Meat Loaf - Dead Ringer For Love
Depeche Mode - Soothe My Soul
Talk Talk - Life's What You Make It
Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rhythm
Counting Crows - Hangin' Around
Big Country - Just A Shadow
Hudson Taylor - Cinematic Lifestyle
Tame Impala - Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment