Monday 21 January 2013

Playlist Monday January 21st 2013

6.30-7
Band Of Horses - Infinite Arms
Bon Jovi - In These Arms
Chairlift - I Belong In These Arms

7-8
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight
The Isley Brothers - Take Me In Your Arms
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Captain Sensible - Happy Talk
Gemma Hayes - Happy Sad
Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere
Deborah Kerr - I Whistle A Happy Tune
Blink - Happy Day
U2 - The Sweetest Thing

8-9
Prince - U Got The Look
LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
The Boomtown Rats - Rat Trap
Johnny Cash - Personal Jesus
This Club - Up
The National - Conversation 16

9-10

Kim Wilde - Kids In America
The Dead Heavys - Slow Robot
Johnny Cash - Walk The Line
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Higher Ground
The Turtles - Happy Together
The 4 Of Us - Mary

10-11
4 Non Blondes - What's Up
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Fifteen Feet Of Pure White Sno
Hudson Taylor - Cinematic Lifestyle
No Doubt - It's My Life
Led Zeppelin - Battle Of Evermore
Johnny Cash - Ghost Riders In The Sky
Bell X1 - Rocky Took A Lover
Kormac - Scratch Marchin'
Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment