Friday 18 January 2013

Playlist Friday January 18th 2013

6.30
Alexandra Burke - Hallelujah
John Cale - Hallelujah
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

7-8
The Clash - I Fought The Law
Johnny Cash - Cry Cry Cry
Jack L - Hallelujah
Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
This Club - Up
Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
The Organ - Brother
Damien Dempsey - Bustin Outta Here
Squeeze - Cool For Cats
Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line

8-9
The Clash - Rock The Casbah
Villagers - Nothing Arrived
Angus & Julia Stone - Paper Aeroplane
Dusty Springfield - The Windmills Of Your Mind
Sinéad O'Connor - 4th And Vine
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie

9-10
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Le Galaxie - You Feel The Fire
Dusty Springfield - Twenty-Four Hours From Tulsa
The Dead Heavys - Slow Robot
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
The Clash - London Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment