Friday 11 January 2013

Playlist Friday January 11th 2013

6.30-7

Newton Faulkner - Teardroop
Kylie Minogue - Tears On My Pillow
Donna Summer - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)
Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own


7-8
Dolly Parton - Islands In The Stream
Dusty Springfield - The Windmills Of Your Mind
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown
Cathy Davey - Army Of Tears
Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
The Divine Comedy - A Lady Of A Certain Age
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
James Brown - Living In America
Paul McCartney - We All Stand Together

8-9
Dusty Sprignfield - Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart
Dolly Parton - Jolene
Passion Pit - Take A Walk
Little Green Cars - The John Wayne
The Divine Comedy - Something For The Weekend
Jimi Hendrix - Somewhere
David O'Doherty - Florence Falls

9-10
Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
St. John The Gambler - Roll On
Prince - Sign O' The Times
The Divine Comedy - My Lovely Horse
Alt-J Breezeblocks
Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
Steve Winwood - Higher Love
Dolly Parton - Coat Of Many Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment