Wednesday 6 May 2020

Playlist Wednesday May 6th 2020

7-8
OMC - How Bizarre
The Saw Doctors - I Useta Lover
The Nolan Sisters - I'm in the Mood for Dancing
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again Naturally
Kiss - Crazy Crazy Nights
Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You
East 17 feat. Gabrielle - If You Ever
Gabrielle - Dreams
Rainbow - Since You've Been Gone
Europe - The Final Countdown
Nina Simone - Mr. Bojangles
Nina Simone - Lilac Wine

8-9
Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed to Live Without You
Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Night Moves
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Nightcrawlers - Push the Feeling On
Mylo - In My Arms
Chris de Burgh - Ship to Shore
Chris de Burgh - High on Emotion
Wilson Phillips - Hold On
Mr. Mister - Broken Wings
Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack
Bomfunks MC's - Freestyler
Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme

9-10
Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
Johnny Logan - Whiskey in the Jar
The Shamen - Move Any Mountain
Wildchild - Renegade Master
Kaye Styles & Johnny Logan - Don't Cry (Housetrap Radio Remix)
Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
Chad Kroeger feat. Josey Scott - Hero
Shaggy - Boombastic
Shabba Ranks - Mr. Loverman
Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That
Hall & Oates - Kiss on My List
John Secada - Just Another Day
Jet Set Superstar - Menage a Trois
Sheeba - Horoscopes

No comments:

Post a Comment